Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Anyone here watch Avatar?

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
It's a show I didn't want to like, but I find myself drawn to it.

Pretty good considering its on Nick and is generally followed by Spongbob...which, oddly enough, is another show I seem to end up watching...

Jake

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I just finished watching through Avatar. Like you, I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it either but found the characters and plot far more engaging than I expected from a kids show.

They have since made a sequel series, Korra but it's so different I'm not sure I want to watch beyond the first episode.

And for those who don't know what we're talking about, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggapZLtWdo"]this[/URL] is the introduction to the first episode of Avatar.
  • I enjoyed it.
    If you have amazon prime, it's free to stream. :)
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    It was quite good, and Korra is also well worth the watch.
  • I admit, I like it. I haven't seen the entire show, just quite a few episodes throughout, including the final episode. I found a site that let's you watch it for free, but it's so damn slow loading that I end up not having the patience to watch the episode. What I think I like is that the show is actually just a quality show. It kind of reminds me of Batman: The Animated Series from the 90's, that just because it's a kids' show doesn't mean it has to be stupid. My brother really likes Avatar and I even ended up buying the art book for him.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    Netflix has all 3 seasons streaming.