Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Urgency For Organization

Dear Grinner, Avatar, and Lorien:

I read somewhere that there are going to be some changes to the First Ones website. After reading what Gamecenter has posted on their website, it seems that we need to have some more control over this, so that we don't make things worse by pissing people off that have been so helpful to us.

Duck is right that we need a listing of people who are developing games. The fact remains that we need to get the information out there to the public, so that we can show how large of a support and calling there is for the game. I am sure the developers are working on their side . . . we really need to try and reach "Beyond The Rim" on our side.

Basically, I am asking what do you have up your sleeves so we can know where to focus our attention.

Thank you.

Donald

[This message has been edited by Smeghead (edited 09-24-1999).]

Comments

• GrinnerGrinner Earthforce Officer
    I have, more or less, plans in the works for something like a section dedicated to the end of the Sierra Era.

Our current layout will not support such a venture with so much information.

Unfortunately, I have no time to create another professional looking page.

If someone would be kind enough to write up a page in HTML (not visual editors), and toss it over here for me to take a look, I'll promise that I'll consider it.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Are you sure that's wise? A page dedicated to the destruction of Sierra... well, that might be looked upon by potential developers as a danger sign. Sure, we're all upset, but let's focus that on getting jobs for the devs and getting our game back!

------------------
    We are here to place President Grenewetzki under arrest!
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Hmm... just read your post again. If this page you suggest is simply a page showing the difference between the old, benevolent, gamers' Sierra and today's corporate Sierra, and why the two are not the same, then I'm behind that idea. But if this page is basically a big "Sierra sucks!" page, then I don't think it's a good idea.

------------------
    We are here to place President Grenewetzki under arrest!