Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

"Disaster-plan" for when the game is saved?

Do you have any form of plan to avoid a server collapse when the game is saved? I think the board would be flooded with messages, something the server maybe cannot handle.

------------------
Cmdr. Mobvekhar, Second in command of the Dutch Demons, First Officer of the EAS "Ares"

We are known by many.
We are feared by many.
Fear is our ally.
Fear the Demons.

Squatt and Cutter about the game cancellation:

" That's a bad thing, huh Cutter?
Yes Squatt, the cancellation of B5:ITF would fit NICELY INTO THE BAD THING CATEGORY!!"

Comments

• WHY!!!!!!!! How dare they. They must all burn in Hell (Which is my realm by the way), how could they stop B5:ITF? I cannot comprehend the stupidity of it. One of the nicest looking games ever, and what do they do, they give up on it! Its just so annoying, I hate it when companies do this, they advetise nice new games, and tell us about all the lovely features, and then they don't ever release the game, or when they do they make one or two huge cock ups in it and make it crap were it could so good. I am a bit pissed off by the way.
  • mobvekharmobvekhar Elite Ranger
    EEh, wrong board. try the board at the top of the list of message boards.

------------------
    Captain Mobvekhar
    Second in command of the Pokemon Mercenary Fleet
    First Officer of the warship "Ares"
    Second in command of Blue Squadron

Charmander

My name is Mobvekhar clan Hakh'khar. My mission is to help save B5:ITF, and to serve the pokemon mercenary squadron. All enemies must be destroyed. One way or the other.