Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

How many of you got these saved?

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
[url]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151518700352787&l=cc9e6e45e6[/url]

B5:ITF 3d mouse mat (never used) and the B5 ITF watch.. :)

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Can't find anyone selling theirs anywhere..

So hard to pinpoint the price on these things. Just need a wee bit of cleaning etc, and I reckon even the watch might still work.. maybe? :P
    And I reckon actually, that I couldn't have gotten these if not for one of us Firstones.. Just can't remember who!

Anyway, many thanks to thee, unremembered hero of the internet! :)
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I refuse to log into facebook ever again. So whatever it is I'll take your word for it. :)

I don't own any memorabilia connected to the cancelled game. I really don't want to dwell on that bad memory either. Let it rest in the past.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I actually have an ITF mousepad right next to me at the office right now. Not sure where the watch or second mousepad got off to, but the poster is still framed at my parents' house.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I have the mousepad and watch in a drawer, and the poster rolled up in a poster tube. If I had somewhere to hang it, it would be out and framed.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I never did get my hands on any of those :(
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Lost track of some of my stuff. Donated some others. Signed and sold my poster to Alec...

Have a couple flyer sized Itf posters signed by various actors still. Also have 3 Franke B5 CD's signed by him...
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE=Lord Refa;195947][url]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151518700352787&l=cc9e6e45e6[/url]

B5:ITF 3d mouse mat (never used) and the B5 ITF watch.. :)[/QUOTE]

Hah! Tried to "Like" that photo and was told I don't have permission to do that operation... :p
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'd have liked to get my hands on them, but I'd like to get my hands on a finished game more :(
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Wouldn't we all? :(
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I have my mousepad, in rough rough rough shape, and the watch somewhere, but it's missing its back.
    I've also got the B5 CD's somewhere with the ITF promo on it.
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Still have the watch, somewhere.
    What do you reckon I should ask for those? And any ideas apart from ebay where I could sell 'em for global audience in mind? :P
    I think you should give them to me, for 2 dollars and forty seven cents.
    If they're from 1794, then sure. :P
    :) Can't blame a guy for trying
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    I saw my watch just today as it's sitting in my dresser drawer, but the battery has died.

Jake
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    I've got the poster and mousemat framed on my wall, (a second poster is still rolled up in it's original box somewhere) and a watch hidden in a drawer (with flat battery).