Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

RIP Michael O'Hare

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
JMS just posted the following on facebook:

[QUOTE]I regret that I must convey the sad news that Michael O'Hare passed away today. He suffered a heart attack on Sunday and was in a coma until his passing this afternoon. This is a terrible loss for all B5 fans and everyone involved with the show wishes to convey their condolences to the O'Hare family. He was an amazing man.[/QUOTE]

There's rapidly becoming too few left :(

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I watched War Without End a week or two ago and it always makes me wonder what would have happened if Sinclair had stayed throughout the show.

Very sad to hear that he has gone beyond the rim. He will be in good company but that's kind of sad to think about too.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Michael O'Hare passed away today.

Lost another one. :(
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Does anyone have any links to old interviews or anything with him? I remember hearing that he was an interesting guy, personally, but I don't think I ever saw any behind-the-scenes stuff with him first-hand.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So many B5 actors seem to die young. :(
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    :(
  • For as much flak people gave Sinclair, this STILL sucks :P
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Let's be honest, Michael paved the way for Bruce. Michael took the show off the ground and into orbit, Bruce then gave it escape velocity to get away from Earth's gravity and off into TV history. :)

Rest in Peace. I try to think fondly of what we were given and continue to treasure B5, and I don't cry over what we didn't get for whatever reason.
  • Wow, what a shock. :( I've been reading this past week old, saved messages from the old B5ItF-Finland forum, and never really even visiting Firstones anymore until now... and I spotted this news. Just somehow a weird timing.

Anyway, this is sad. I liked his character, Sinclair a lot. Another to go away way too early...

RIP :(
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I came here to lament his passing beyond the rim. RIP Michael.

You will always be Valen to me. We live for the one, we die for the one. Entil'zha veni, in Valen's name.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I hope Shadow Boxer would forgive me for editing my wingart:
  • :( Sad news. :(
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
  • Michael O'Hare has also been on my mind somewhat recently since I was rewatching the first season. This is just horrible to hear.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Aw, I liked him. He had a nice soothing voice.
  • HickyHicky One Foot in the Grave
    Sad news. RIP
  • ChickyChicky Moderator
    This are really sad news. :(

I am in a real sad feeling. I hope he will Rest in Peace.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yg7sU5B_ibM[/url]

With best Regards
    Chicky

P.s.: I hope you all are understanding, what I am writing. My english is not the best.

A german moderator.
    I don't think anyone would fault you for your english, Chicky. :)