Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Issues with your account? Bug us in the chatroom at

Where to download Babylon 5 music?

Hello friends...

I used to have a lot of B5 stuff, including models, sounds, etc. I lost most of them over the years but I didn't much care - I assumed it will always be out there in some form or another.

I'm starting to realize just how terribly wrong I was.

Before christmas, for example, I wanted to make a short animation with some planets and spaceshipts. The idea sunk when I wasn't able to find even a Brakiri cruiser which I had in about four versions, now all gone. Not to mention the Sharlin cruisers of Fabio Passaro... or the White Star just to name a few. And I won't even go as far as saying how I only have the reactor assembly of my 3DS max B5 model remaining... But enough of that. You get the picture. I got uninterested for years, then I got sloppy and I lost stuff which meant to me more than I realized... Backups, people. Do backups!... But... My problem.

However, what I came here to ask is this: Do any of you know a good place to get the files that were on the "musicofb5" site?

Can't seem to find them anywhere I can look...

I would appreciate if you could help me in this...

Take care.