Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Omega Drydock Proposal

hey guys. i noticed that the earth alliance is somewhat lacking in certain things. not ships, not fighters, not gunships. but stations. we have never really been givin the opertunity to see earth alliances fleetyards and such.

so, i came up with this idea about the drydock the omegas might be built in.

[COLOR=red]Confidential-Rocketdyne Orbital Annax Proposal-Confidential[/COLOR]

Having recently been awarded the contract to manufacture our new omega class destroyers by earth dome we have found ourselves in a dilemma. while the contract to mass produce our new omegas is lucrative. we nolonger have the ability to build the numbers of ships that earth force has requested thanks to the mibari, who destroyed the bulk of our orbital constrution faciltys. because of this we are in danger of loosing our contract to Karmatech, who have unfortunatly still have 60% of the shipyards intact, with the bulk of there shipyards being concentrated near jupiter. the mimbari bypassed jupiter and jumped in near our lunar colony to engage earth directly. our drydocks were obvious target due to the fact that we kept the majority of our construction faciltys in earths local space.

to combat our inability to meet earth forces order, we are propsoing that Rocketdyne comission a sieries of new drydocks, that will be able to constuct at least 4 new omegas every 6 to 8 months. if we commision the proposed locations of earth, luna, proxima centauri, wolf 359, callisto and triton, with multiple instilations in these locations we will be able to have the frist 30 omegas of the prouction line in 17 months, maybe more depending on the time of construction of each drydock facility.

Comments

• pic 2
  • LogicSequenceLogicSequence Elite Ranger
    how many polygons is it?
  • 9000 lol, but i wasent watching the poly coun because i was only building this as a concept, any ideas what i could do to her, any recomnded chages to the design, anything atall?, i can make them see how they look, then possibly approach the point were i can actaully build a resonably poly mesh

ps. i dont suppose u guys have any spaces left for beta testers?. i mean i have experience, ive tested one comercial game, and a few mods. thats only if u guys are in need.
  • It looks too much like fish cage... perhaps something like skeleton look of some old monster would serve dock purpose better but thats just style matter.

It might work...
  • jus another pic, this ones jus a pic of another project of mine departing drydock while earth force one looks on
  • pic