Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Do you believe in...

WORFWORF The Burninator
...Vorlons?

Ok, I don't but I believe that aliens did come to Earth and influenced our ancestors in a similiar way that the Vorlons did.

Anyone else have some thoughts?

Worf

Comments

• I reckon there is more out there than we know tats for sure, whether it was advance aliens portraying themselves as gods that has influence humans throughout the ages,who knows.
  • Chariots of the Gods. ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It's possible.
  • yeah, bound to someone else out there right? I find it hard to belive that we are the first species to evolve this far
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Considering that the earth is fairly young amoung the stars, there may have been ten thousand races that have lived and died before our, as of yet, momentary existance began.

While I don't believe it completely, the notion that we are just part of some great experiment seems to make some sense to me, that at some point, 100s of millions of years ago, a species headed throughout the galaxy, tweaking the primoridal soups that existed on different worlds just to see what would become...

Jake
  • U guys always this Philosophical? :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]...tweaking the primoridal soups that existed on different worlds just to see what would become...[/B][/QUOTE]

And look what we ended up as...

Regards,
    Morden
    Isn't it great to know you're the failed experiment?

"Well shit, the test subjects on this planet seem to have developed a taste for killing each other."
    "Oh well. Chalk it up as another failure."
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    But even though the experiment failed, we survived it! Gotta count for something ;)
    That may be so, but it'd be nice to actually get somewhere as well.
    But we are! We're on a disc resting on 4 elephants who are standing on the back of a tortoise hurtling through space! Oh sorry... thats the Discworld... sorry wrong reality! ;)
    Yeah, see, in this reality, we're not on a disc, nor are we going anywhere (unless you consider Vega to be a great destination).
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I hear there are nice beachs there.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    They also have good Snowcones
    Do they have choccie flakes in the snow cones?
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by O'Brien_EF [/i]
    [B]U guys always this Philosophical? :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes if you look at the first half of the thread, no if you look at the last half of the thread...

Jake
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]But we are! We're on a disc resting on 4 elephants who are standing on the back of a tortoise hurtling through space! Oh sorry... thats the Discworld... sorry wrong reality! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! And here's me thinking that the Space Programme's purpose was to maintain Great A'Tuin... :rolleyes:

Regards,
    Morden
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]Yes if you look at the first half of the thread, no if you look at the last half of the thread...

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

This is a perfect example of the firstones effect. :D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]LOL! And here's me thinking that the Space Programme's purpose was to maintain Great A'Tuin... :rolleyes:

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Well someone has to go up there and sweep away all those comets and meteors ;)