Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5:LR preview on SciFi

From the ScFi news letter...

[quote]* SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW: -BABYLON 5: LEGEND OF THE RANGERS-
Tuesday, June 12-14
-----------
Watch SCI FI's rebroadcast of -Frank Herbert's Dune- on
June 12-14 at 9PM ET/PT for your chance to see exclusive footage
from SCI FI's upcoming movie - Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers-.
***THIS IS A ONE-TIME ONLY EVENT, SO WATCH CLOSELY!***

[/quote]

------------------
"And there is nothing more dangerous then a man with nothing to lose. Nothing to live for and nothing to prove."
[i]Brendan Perry, Dead Can Dance[/i]

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    they had a two second flash on TV. G'kar giving a scroll to a man.
  • BannerBanner Ranger
    LMFAO

You gotta be kidding me, SanFam?

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    No. I was saying the ad for the preview had a two second clip on it featuring g'kar, and someone who looks like a smaller version of john Eduard. Strange... [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]
    Well, If I had caught it on tape, I would have capped it and posted it here, but I didn't, so there.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Sanfam:
    [b]No. I was saying the ad for the preview had a two second clip on it featuring g'kar, and someone who looks like a smaller version of john Eduard. Strange... [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]
    Well, If I had caught it on tape, I would have capped it and posted it here, but I didn't, so there. [/b][/quote]

I caught that little snippit twice, the first time i thought, Doh, if my vcr were working i'd have been taping this, Then the 2nd time i thought, DOh, why am i not taping, Oh yeah, my VCR is dead.

DOH!

------------------
    ..And so it Begins
  • LecksterLeckster Earthforce Officer
    Ahh!!! i dont have SciFi channel all i have is the canadain version SPACE!!! ahh!!! what about us canadains! will we ever see it!!
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Leckster:
    [b]Ahh!!! i dont have SciFi channel all i have is the canadain version SPACE!!! ahh!!! what about us canadains! will we ever see it!! [/b][/quote]

well if there are trailers or anything like that shown on Sci-Fi and someone can get me a digital copy, i'll put it up on one of my domains for everyone to have access to. at least for a little while

------------------
    ..And so it Begins
  • Well Leckster, if you're in Montreal you're welcome to come over and watch SciFi on my DirecTV satellite :P

Matt