Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Is Sonic Images alive???

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
Back on to Sonic Images, I tried emailing them early last asking about one of C Franke's cd's which is listed out of stock. I tried the Sonic Images email address, bounced back undelivered. Then I tried the Sonic Images Records address, that too bounced back undelivered. I subsequently tried Chris Franke, the Marketing Dept, Public Relations and all bounced back undelivered. The only one that got though was the Mail Order Dept (well it didn't bounce back so I assume it went somewhere). Haven't had any reply yet. I have just sent one to the webmaster as a last resort.

I know I had similar problems when I tried getting in contact with them regarding the game music. I wonder has Sonic Images as a company ground to a halt? The last update on the news page was about C Franke doing the music for LOTR... been a while since that aired.

Comments

• KonradKonrad Ranger
    If you look the webpage news has not been updated in a couple years... :(
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I know, odd isn't it. Has anybody ordered any cd's with them recently? Bit worrying really. I have a whole stack I want to order but am a bit reluctant to do so now if there's no one at the helm.
  • I noticed that the site has been updated for a while but I decided to send em an email anyway. That was about a month ago, got nothing.
    So to reiterate Falcons question, any ordered cds or even contacted anyone there recently?
  • just bump this along...

anyone???
    Actually my boss ordered some a few months ago... just remembered (doh!). His cd's came through alright no problems. So there must be someone at the other end. Has me wondering though if any one bothers to check the companies email. I want that cd but nowhere has it, all out of stock :(
  • yeah I've been wanting a few of his cds for a while just haven't got round to it. Well if you do order any let us know eh?
    Yep will do ;) I have a big order to place... the vast majority of the episode cd's have to be purchased!