Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

MSN Messenger...

RickRick Sector 14 Studios
...is it working for anyone right now? Or did they shut it dwn due to the latest security issue that will (supposedly) be patched on Tuesday (2/8/2005)?

-R.

Comments

• PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    It's down. If you can get through the server too busy messages, you can check here: [url]http://www.messenger.msn.com/Status.aspx[/url]

EDIT: ignore that...it just came online.

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    It hasn't worked right or at all for quite some time for me... and others in my contact lists

Wonder if that'll change now?
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    get Trillian... get multipile ID's for all the different IM services... put your eggs in lots of baskets... I rarely run out of ways to stalk/harass those I need to..:)

seriously, Trillian is to IM as Firefox is to browsers...
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadow boxer [/i]
    [B]seriously, Trillian is to IM as Firefox is to browsers... [/B][/QUOTE]
    Except buggier :( I find I have to have msn and aim clients installed for when file transfers decide not to work. But I still mostly use trillian, and love it.

MSN is down again for me. Grrr....

• Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Same here><

I use MSN, ICQ and AIM, But I mostly use MSN.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadow boxer [/i]
    [B]get Trillian... get multipile ID's for all the different IM services... put your eggs in lots of baskets... I rarely run out of ways to stalk/harass those I need to..:)

seriously, Trillian is to IM as Firefox is to browsers... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Been using Trillian for quite a while and it's great. As is Firefox too btw.

- PJH
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Skype....
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Back up now.
  • I used Trillian for a long time, but became tired of having to log off of MSN/AIM whenever I only wanted to use YIM (I know, Herculean effort, eh?), so I started using just YIM, and AIM when I had to. And now, not only am I introverted, I'm outright hermetic. :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]Skype.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i just started using it. its great as a student, i can call home for as long as i want for free. im trying to persuade my friends to start using it too