Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Happy Birthday Simmonds

AKA REAVER

Your lucky day today its snowing cats n dogs... :D

Comments

• He lives in Canaduh, it's always snowing there. :D
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    LOL...Too true...Anyhoo, Happy Birfday!
    <!-- green -->
    And it's C-eh-N-eh-D-eh. :D
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Too lazy to look out the window, but Firefox tells me it's partly cloudy and -11 at the moment.

Happy voting Birthday! No more saying you can't ;)

- Φ
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Happy birthday!

Phi: Now he can say he won't because he doesn't trust the system or something. :)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    No, he won't vote because he's hogged tied next to Hamblin in the <!-- green -->cell near Warleaders on sublevel 42...
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]No, he won't vote because he's hogged tied next to Hamblin in the <!-- green -->cell near Warleaders on sublevel 42... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh,if only it were true! :D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Simmonds isn't insane in the same way as warleader. Therefore he wouldn't be in that facility. <!-- purple -->
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    I didn't say he belonged there...only that he was left hog tied in the <!-- green -->cell next to warleaders. :D
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    maybe we should donate an aardvark to simmonds to raise his spirit?
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    I'll send flowers and a <!-- green -->watercooler!
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Ahh. LOL. for some odd reason everyone knows its my birthday today. Dont know why.....

Anyway thank you...

and yes I am 18, and yes I don't trust the system. I dont really trust any goverment on this planet.

EDIT: About being hog tied, Thats next year.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    Well we know

[URL=http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7906]Warleader[/URL] is still there. hehee

I donno if anyone has any plutonium layin around maybe we could chip in & buy some from the Libyans.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    That is an ACE <!-- green -->thread there...I'm surprised it isn't more popular myself...