Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Space.. well canadain stations.. not officially suck.

LecksterLeckster Earthforce Officer
i got the from Spaces web site at [url="http://www.spacecast.com"]www.spacecast.com[/url]

Do you have any plans to air the new BABYLON 5: LEGEND OF THE RANGERS movie? Also, could you please play the series again?

We are looking into getting BABYLON 5: LEGEND OF THE RANGERS for our eager SPACE viewers, however we don’t know when this will be possible. As for the B5 series, the contract ran out for it. We may get the show again, but we don’t know at this time.

Well.. i hope you american viewers dont take for granted for what you have... becasue us canadains and other countrys are getting the shaft and its personally BULL SHIT

-Leckster-

Comments

• LecksterLeckster Earthforce Officer
    what the hell is wrong with me... i cant spell.. this is what happens when your man...

not - now
  • LecksterLeckster Earthforce Officer
    arg!!!!!!!

it was ment to be MAD NOT MAN
  • Dune MasterDune Master Earthforce Officer
    Hey, why do you think I left Canada for the U.S. (besides the lower taxes and warmer weather)?
  • Alec MAlec M Award Winning Poster
    I know it's more than a little annoying, but at least you know that there's new B5 somewhere that you'll get to see eventually. However, had I not already seen the show, I probably would be more than a little upset. It will come eventually I'm sure.

------------------
    [url="http://slade__tek.tripod.com/"]Alec McClymont, 3D Artist[/url]
    3D Artist - GVFX

We live for the one. We die for the one.
  • Even if I did get to see B5 a little earlier, I don't think I could ever be tempted away from Europe...
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [quote]Originally posted by Leckster:
    [b]Well.. i hope you american viewers dont take for granted for what you have... becasue us canadains and other countrys are getting the shaft and its personally BULL SHIT[/b][/quote]

I really wouldn't call it that. It's just a contract, and they expire. They'll probably get it again, too.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    *cough* Satelite TV *cough*

If you're close enough to the US, you can legally get stuff like the Scifi channel if you subscribe to services like Dish Network or DirectTV. Its over the air waves so they can't do jack to you if they catch you watching say....the Scifi Channel.

------------------
    [url="http://www.mdstudios.f2s.com/index.html"]Material Defender Studios[/url]
    [i]Fan Artwork[/i]
    [i]3dsmax tutorials ONLINE! More to come soon![/i]

[b]PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN![/b]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I agree with Sanfam. It's a contract based thing. They can't show it until they can get a contract, and it is likely that Scifi would want to check how it goes in its own territory before starting the world-wide spread.

Besides, you don't really have much to complain about. At least you have a dedicated scifi station who will show it as soon as possible. The closest thing we have in NZ is one night a week on a channel that is going to be shutdown within 2 years due to not registering on the ratings system (which is screwed, by the way). B5 got shown at 1pm on a Saturday afternoon. We don't get it till years after it's shown in the states.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    [quote]Originally posted by Mr_Bungle:
    [b]Even if I did get to see B5 a little earlier, I don't think I could ever be tempted away from Europe...[/b][/quote]

Here in the UK its becoming doubtful B5 episodes will ever be shown again since Channel 4 messed it up. Sure they do the Movies sometimes on a Thursday/Sunday afternoon (prime time eh?), and the last season run they did was A- 2 years ago and B- at 2:40 AM , maybe, if they felt like it.., or something equally absurd.