Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New BSG Game

RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
There's a game based on bsg in development.
It's supposed to come out this fall for PC and XBox 360

[url]http://www.bsgarcade.com/[/url]

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Its Sierra.. :(
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    So much for that...

Still plenty of time to cancel it.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    "Battlestar Galactica will be available on Xbox Live® Arcade, as well as Windows PC, in Fall 2007."...short dev time.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Given the title of the website, short development time and that it's being released for a console, don't expect the game to be something big. I'm guessing it will be some kind of scrolling shoot-em-up or at most, Rogue Squadron lite.

Worf
  • Yeah i withhold judgement till I seee screenshots.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Is there something wrong that the most interesting and exciting thing on that page is that its the first publicity render I've ever seen of the post-season 3 Galactica mesh?

You can tell because of the large amount of damage, and the fact that the letters on the nameplate are raised like on the Pegasus. Before season 3, they were flat paint.
    Galactica has had a lot of damage ever since Exodus Part 2.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    From their news release: "Developed by Australian-based Auran Games, [B][I]Battlestar Galactica[/I][/B] will feature both single- and multi-player modes and allow the player to take part in intense space battles as a pilot for either the humans or Cylon forces. Legendary ships from the television show will be featured as well as missions based on favorite episodes."

Doesn't sound too promising.
    I don't think I've played anything by them before.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I have. Auran have been around for a while. They made Dark Reign, which had some quite innovative AI elements. They're currently making a solid income off their very nice train simulator, Trainz, which has seen quite a few releases.
  • [QUOTE=David of Mac;156510]Is there something wrong that the most interesting and exciting thing on that page is that its the first publicity render I've ever seen of the post-season 3 Galactica mesh?

You can tell because of the large amount of damage, and the fact that the letters on the nameplate are raised like on the Pegasus. Before season 3, they were flat paint.[/QUOTE]

I miss Voyager, which would get shot up a bunch and always magicly heal itself.
    It wasn't magic. It was the power of technobable!
  • well, if Sierra [i]does[/i] cancel...We at Beyond the Red Line are still soldiering on with our conversion of FS2. If TPTB show us mercy, we will be able to still provide a quality BSG space sim experience should this one be a let down.

[url]http://www.game-warden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3262[/url]
  • I've added a link to an official BTRL team announcement above/\/\ While there, feel free to look through the rest of our forums. If you like TBP, you're gonna love where we're going with BTRL!
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Since I don't play games anymore (no time, and tbh don't want the time either so I can enjoy real life)... Well, makes little difference to me :)
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=HuntSmacker;156617]Since I don't play games anymore (no time, and tbh don't want the time either so I can enjoy real life)... Well, makes little difference to me :)[/QUOTE]

So why do you post in a thread about something you don't care for anymore? :D

Just to let you know, I don't like anchovies on my pizzas.

Quick, real life is calling, if you are not careful you might miss some of the misery. :D
    If he didn't post, people wouldn't [i]know[/i] that he doesn't care, and then all his non-caring would go to waste!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Then I have to say how much I LOVE cookies. One of the top 5 things that make me happy. Especially if there are oatmeal and raisins in it. YUM!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I enjoy rain. Mind you not too much!
    Rain is great. I especially love a good storm. It's even better if you can sit inside and enjoy the sound and sight of it while dry and warm, or if you have nowhere to be and can enjoy getting wet in it.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Like having a beach house during storm time. I love it!