Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Lost Tales Trailer available on XBox Live Marketplace

The trailer for Babylon 5: The Lost Tales is now available on the XBox Live Marketplace. The trailer is in standard definition, but looks much better than any version found on the web so far.

So if you have an XBox 360, fire it up and download the trailer! There's also a 39 minute [i]Lost Tales[/i] panel discussion from the San Diego Comic Con available for download. The panel includes JMS, Bruce Boxleitner, Tracy Scoggins, Peter Woodward and Doug Netter.

Comments

• LecksterLeckster Earthforce Officer
    where abouts in the xbox 360 live market place can I find it
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Look in the Marketplace blade. It's under "Media & Entertainment" --> Movies --> Clips

And as a special treat, there's also a file called "Babylon 5: The Lost Tales: Full Panel Coverage" -- it's a 39 minute video of the Comicon coverage of the LT panel.
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    I guess this is the same? Lots of text about Comic-Con, B5:TLT & Straczynski in San Diego. AFAIK my link contains [b]spoilers[/b]. So watch it, people! :)

[url=http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=11380]Link[/url]
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I'm watching my tape of TOS-R, and just saw a 15 second spot for TLT. Looked pretty cool, albeit compressed.
    The most important piece of information from the panel:

[quote]And there was one near-bombshell: JMS was asked if he would consider another series instead of these direct-to-DVDs.

"Yes, I had hoped to announce something at this convention, but it didn't happen," JMS said. "Keep your keys on the [message] boards." [/quote]
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    OMG he had better not be playing with us!! Where did I put that 4 leaved clover...
  • /swings a chicken over the head for good luck
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Sweet :)

Amazon:
    Shipment #1: Shipping Soon

And they claim I will not have it until 13-24 august...guess I have to download it, cannot wait until I get the DVD to see it!
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Yeah I'm afraid the east bound dvds will be sent by paddle steamer...
  • KonradKonrad Ranger
    I was really worried about the lack of adverts and buzz ~ but I saw an advert after SG-1 this weekend on Fox. Gave me hope that people will know about it and buy the DVD.

Re: JMS was the question specific to B5 or just any series?
    It seemed to be specific to B5.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    does anyone know if the promised HD version is up on XBox marketplace yet? I bought an elite just for this! :)
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I know it went up accidentally for a short time last week. I assume it was taken down afterward.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    i just checked it and it is! however only in standard def d'oh!!!

anyone know anything about a hi-def release?