Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

"Special" TLT DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
Just spotted this on Amazon.co.uk this morning:

[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000UVTW7G/[/url]

They are including 4 art cards with the dvd, apparently an exclusive to Amazon UK.

Now they are only postcards but still why did Amazon.com not have these? I find that a bit annoying.

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    That's nothing. Releasing a complete box set after you've bought every single season separately, that's annoying.

And then the habit of releasing special editions, director's cuts and commemorative and collector's sets, that's annoying too. I usually wait for the dual disc releases, because I'm a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. Always like to see how they do things, how the actors are when they aren't acting. The good stuff. :D

Good things come to those who wait, I guess, I suppose Amazon is trying to pull the rug from Play.com... by release a special edition. Now I'm not sure which I should get, a few postcards will probably not make a difference though.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    It would take a bit more than a few postcards for me to shell out for it now I've got the R1 disk. If there were a bunch of extra's then yeah I'd be tempted
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Since I didn't get the R1 release, I went ahead and preordered it from Amazon with the postcards :)

Worf
  • Post cards are an ok gift. The extra stories comic gift through Best Bye pisses me off.
    Agreed, I'd take the comic anyday.

Worf
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Yeah the comic would have been cool. I'd like to know who made the decision to do that? Wonder if anyone has complained to JMS about it. Not a good deal for us loyal fans imo.
    Agreed.

Worf
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I have a bad feeling that I'm going to buy all these Lost Tales seperately, then there's going to be a special collection box set with more extras!
    Yes. And they will probably release special "Sock Puppet" editions with a different puppet for each cast member. Gotta collect em all!!! :D
  • I have two copies of ' In the Beginning ' and ' The Gathering ' I understand there will be at least one more version of ' TLT ' and it is all ready done.
    Amazon UK have dropped the price for the postcard dvd, its now £8.48, same price as the normal version.
    [QUOTE]
    [B]Items dispatched on 1 Sep 2007:

* 1 of: Babylon 5:The Lost Tales (with Art Cards, Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)[/B][/QUOTE]

Worf
    Bah I shall steal your special dvd and replace it with a Spice Girls one!

:p