Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

JMS finds lost B5 stuff

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
This is pretty cool, came in an email from Cafepress:

THE MIDNIGHT MEMO

Date: Tuesday, August 21 2007
TO: Scripts Team

SUBJECT: Stop The Presses

I realize that you guys are busy prepping the release of volume 12 but when you've heard what I discovered you'll understand why we have to stop this run and start another. It's worth it.

Last night I discovered a box of archives that no one (including me) has seen in more than 13 years...B5 material I thought had been lost ages ago...material from the very first stages of creating B5...photos from behind the scenes in the lead-up to shooting...artwork on station IDs...signage and ranks that were not used....

Since volumes 13 and 14 are already packed to the gills, volume 12 is the only place for them. The fans have got to see this stuff. You'll have the scans in a few days.

I realize this means that we have to redo volume 12 from scratch but it's definitely worth it.

JMS

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sweet! Definitely have to get vol 12 then! :D
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    So what does this mean? That there's going to be two versions of this same book, or what? I don't get it.
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    OK, I think I get it now. So it's going to ship later because of this, but can still be ordered now. I have a bad habit of posting my idiotic messages before fully thinking it all through.