Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Lost Tale News

Every year at orycon for the past eight years Gareth Von Kallenbach ([URL]http://www.sknr.net[/URL] and [URL]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/author-3139[/URL] ) has a two hour panel on upcoming movies and television. This is the segment of this session that relates to Babylon 5. I will post his other bits later tonight.

I have news of the future of Lost Tales. WB had set two expectations, number of sales for the two stories to make money and a pie in the sky expectation that they would like to see. Sales have far exceeded both of these expectations. The next two stories are a go and JMS will have a slightly larger budget to work with. This will be needed as we will be seeing Garibaldi and Londo, and their story is more CGI heavy. And, down the road, don't be surprised if we see what happens with Lennier...

Comments

• shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    first !

Awesome !
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Excellent. :) The fact that two of my favorite characters weren't involved was one of the biggest disappointments with the first release.
  • Maybe more money for f/x too cool ...longer then 6 seconds.
    We got to see a warlock explode. I was more than satisfied.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    WOOT!!! More money means the Sock Puppets will get the nod!!!! :D
  • All I hope that it wont be as boring as the first lost tale...
    Anything with Londo in it won't be boring ;)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Hehe, just to hear Peter Jurasik say the word "Vir" in that certain way will make it worth it. You know, almost starting with a "F" sound, rolling into an "I" that sounds as if the corners of his mouth are pulled too far back and completing with a stacato "R" finished with a tap of the tongue...

Jake
  • Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! :csmile:
  • Oh thank you god <--JMS :D
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    This makes me as giddy as a kid christmas morning! Hehe...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sanfam: I was rather hoping personally to see the Warlock kicking serious ass, not getting its ass handed to it :p
    We know what the warlock is capable of, so that made it a bit more interesting to me :P
    Yes we need to see a Warlock going toe to toe with another big ship and winning, in style. The Centauri attack was rather one sided imo, even a Warlock can't hold off 3 Vorchans, their rapid fire cannons are so deadly.
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    Excellent news!:D
  • ChickyChicky Moderator
    Really Nice News :)