Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Features

Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
I've just watched the The Lost Tales (I only just really looked into buying the DVD after reading the news on this site, its been awhile since I've been here).

In the features they talk about how the fans wanted them to come back. Are they working on completing Crusade or making any new movies?

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    There won't be anymore B5 for awhile, not with the writer's strike still going on (but it looks like it might be nearly over).

Have a look at [URL="http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?t=10986"]this[/URL] thread for more details.

Worf
  • I would love to see more Lost Tales. Strikes aside, surely WB won't let this success go unnoticed?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I have no doubt they'll greenlight more Lost Tales given the success of Voices in the Dark, but whether or not they'll improve on the weaker points of this release is unknown.
  • Let's all have faith that the good JMS will deliver... I wanna see stuff like Garibaldi finally catching up with Bester. Maybe one of the Excalibur's crew looking back at how the cure was found? What happens to Lyta Alexander etc.
    SHOWING us things that have been hinted at, but never shown.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Well, there are the books if you want to know what happened to Bester.
  • Books are lame.

The visual medium is where its completely at. B5 related of course ;)