Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

About "The Great Machine"

If this is in totally the wrong section, sorry, and move as appropriate (of course).

I’m putting it in here in response to a suggestion that some stuff I put together could be useful for “The Great Machine”. Like I said at the time I’m not familiar with formal styles of writing, and not sure how any contributions I might be able to add would compare to what is already there.

Saying that, however, here’s a link to your Omega Destroyer page.
[url]http://tgm.firstones.com/wiki/Omega_Class[/url]

If you look at the contents you’ll see there is two new sections – namely 4 and 5 that I added to the bottom. Now, none of that stuff appears anywhere else on the net (except B5Scrolls) and is a bit of a departure from the more (fan - well let's call it what it is B5Tech) fiction based stuff that fills the likes of Wiki articles for example. Are you OK with this sort of addition or is it too far removed from the “norm”.

With regards to links/references and the general content, it’s a bit rough and it’s not complete, but I’ve never edited stuff like that before, so bear with me it’s a first attempt - and a quick one at that. ; )

But before possibly giving any serious thought (and time) to doing stuff like that I was curious to know what the reception would be - There's more that could be added.

Plus AND THIS IS A BIGGY, how many people are actually actively working on “The Great Machine”.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That sort of information is absolutely great in TGM. It really gives it more beefy content. TGM is not meant to just be about what the imagined universe is, but also where it came from, how people came up with it, etc.

Don't worry about your writing style. Someone else will no doubt clean it up for you. :)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Agreed, the information is incredible. This is the type of goodness that *needs* to be known. If one wants to demonstrate how B5 was not just one man's dream, then this is the type of information that needs to get out :D
  • B5, as an idea and as a story, was one man’s dream and I genuinely do admire the work jms put into it. B5, as a complete television package, is another story, that’s not so well known.

So, who do I talk to in order to get the heads up on the history, current condition and direction that this project is going in.