Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Tron 2 is a go apparently

And Bruce B is on board along with Jeff Bridges:

[url]http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1312575/news#ni0636639[/url]

Cool :)

Comments

• JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Please! Please! DO NOT FUCK IT UP WITH CGI!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Wait. Don't fuck [B]Tron[/B] up with CGI?

*rewatches Tron*

I'm looking forward to it. Bruce mentioned in the past that while he'd love to join up for a sequel, he would only do so if he felt the script was sound.

I place my faith in Boxleitner!
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    ohh this could be good or bad...
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    or this could be bad or good
  • [QUOTE=JohnnyOnTheSpot;178200]Please! Please! DO NOT FUCK IT UP WITH CGI![/QUOTE]

facetious I hope.

This is one movie that could benefit from an overdose of CGI. Though I hope they keep the art style of the original.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    From what i've read, Jeff Bridges will also be back, but i gather that both Jeff and Bruce have very small roles. and the actual story is about other characters.

something about a new character facing off against the MCP, no word on if David Warner will be returning as the MCP, or if Cindy Morgan will return.
    okay let me rephrase "Advanced CGI" I don't want bruce looking like one of those cgi monkeys from Indy IV ya know?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Its not the CGI that worries me, its the script. There have been so many movies in the last few years that have sacrificed the writing for special effects, I dont want to see another one added to the list
    Ditto
    You mean like.. Indy IV?
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    I wonder if we'll be seeing South Park's Moses. :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;178233]You mean like.. Indy IV?[/QUOTE]
    I've still not summoned the courage to watch that
    I finally did a couple weeks ago, the sad thing is, it COULD have been very good. it was watchable, but nowhere near as good as the first 3.