Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Fringe is back!

13»

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    [SPOILER]All the plot holes can be can be explained that because Peter never existing a lot happened differently. Basicly everything that happened in the previous seasons might not have happened in the current time line. But will have to watch how this season develops.[/SPOILER]
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Maybe the confusion is just on my side. :D

If you don't pay close attention during the last few minutes of the season 3 finale you might end up even more confused than usual. [SP]So not only did Peter vanish at the very end of season 3, he was erased from the minds of everyone who knew him starting at the very beginning of season 4. I gathered as much when I saw Walter's reaction to his visions. At the end of episode 3 both Olivia and Walter share a moment where they get to discuss the elephant in the room, right before Walter tries to lobotomize himself.[/SP]

Even with all the confusion, Fringe is still among a very short list of TV shows, which I still follow.
    [SP]Peter[/SP] comes back at the end of episode 4 and as expected no one can remember who he is. Funny how people who travel through dimensions or time and space have to do so all naked. ;) It's one of those scifi fixtures that keeps coming back for no reason. Imagine Jean-Luc Picard and crew on the bridge, naked after every exit of a warp jump. :D I know, it's a family show, and Terminator isn't.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Ok, tonight's show just threw an entire season out the window and decided to drop in a new one...wtf, that was good!
  • And next week is back to present day.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I wondered if I was watching the same show. Most of the season so far has been fairly uninteresting.
    Yeah, not sure what to think about episode 19 (of season 4). I guess they are getting desperate. I've been enjoying the show despite it going nowhere fast. I have no idea where we are story-wise and all this warping between dimensions is getting confusing. At least they killed off a few redundant characters. ;)

Somehow I get the feeling, the writers behind Fringe don't like Leonard Nimoy very much. ;) I guess, they'd want to do more with him, but he refuses to come back from retirement. :D

It was nice to see Henry "Desmond Hume from Lost" Cusick again, if only for a while. He's a sympathetic character and overall nice chap. :)

Peter's "daughter" looks like a the result of a DNA mix of Gwyneth Paltrow and Christina Ricci. She's cute and could easily replace Anna "Olivia Dunham" Torv (who was completely missing from the episode) if necessary IMHO. You know a show is in trouble when some cast members find something better to do than show up on the set. It would be a pity if it they let it die at the end of this season.
    They renewed Fringe for one final season a few weeks ago.
    That's good to hear, Worf. :)
    Well, that was fun, finally saw the two-episode season finale. :)

So many twists and turns. Fringe is the poster child for so much potential, and yet, most of it remains unused.

One more season, yeah!! ;)
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    The last episode wasn't so great, but its still great show. :)

[url]http://youtu.be/gr8FAhrWtbk[/url]

Bumping this with this video. Walter is great.
    "Death! Delicious, strawberry flavoured death!"

I do like the new direction the show has taken. It's a big improvement over last season but season two was still the best.
    Tonight is the last episode :(
    Tonight is the last episode :(