Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Vote for Firefly

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
Ok this isn't going to bring it back but for some odd reason, Flash Forward is beating Firefly in a poll off "Which cancelled show do you miss most" on Sky. Now I did enjoy FF but now way do I miss it more than Firefly! Maybe it shows what Sky 1 viewers are like...

Get voting for Firefly people:

[url]http://tv.sky.com/ten-best-cancelled-tv-shows[/url]

I'd put Jericho in 2nd place as well.

Comments

• I'm surprised that Arrested Development and Jericho have received so few votes...of course, since you can only vote 'once'...I mean, I voted for Firefly instead of either of those, so...

A sad list for all the promise and talent those shows had.
  • To be fair, Arrested Development did have a decent run. It went for 3 seasons?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So did some others on that list. Heroes had plenty of time.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Farscape needs to be on that list!
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I want Reaper back. Ray Wise as the devil is one of the most brilliant characters I've seen on TV.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Firefly definitely, Terminator a close second.

I agree that some of those shows had good runs and in the case of Heroes, too long a run.

Worf
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Jeremiah was a good series that was shut down too early.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    What, no Cavemen????
  • [quote]
    To be fair, Arrested Development did have a decent run. It went for 3 seasons?[/quote]

Fair point.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Why isn't Crusade on that list?
  • Oh yeah Studio 60 was an awesome show. Fun little fact; Studio 60 and 30 Rock debuted at the same time (and had similar premises and were both comedies of sorts....this seems to happen all the time). Studio 60 actually made more money than 30 Rock and had higher viewership, but it was much more expensive to produce, so they were the ones that got canceled after a season and 30 Rock is still going to this day (although they've always had ratings issues too).
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Imhotep,

Could part of your problem with Firefly be that it never really had a chance to grow? I mean I know many people who watched the first dozen eps of B5 and thought it absolute trash, but after sticking with it really got into it as the show grew.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Also, the did you watch the episodes when Fox first broadcast them in the wrong order or in the correct order as seen on the DVDs?

Worf