Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Walking Dead

Anyone been watching this? Caught the final episode last night. Wasn't a brilliant ending to the 1st 6 episode run but overall its been good. The level of gore is quite high and pretty grim in places but to be expected given the subject matter. I don't think I've seen a tv show this graphic before. The effects are impressive though and very convincing. I think they've made a genuine effort to make the body effects look as real as possible, without relying on too much cgi. Definitely not one to watch while having dinner :D

And its got a score by Bear McCreary as well.

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I actually just got the first 6 eps, and am planning on watchin gthem shortly
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I have been following the comic series from the start, and have to say, even tho they made some changes in the series, and there's a lot of stuff I did not particularly like (stuff that was done for the common tv audience) and some characterisations I was not a fan off.. it was still pretty damn good.

Rick, Glenn and Dale being my favourite characters.
  • Dish Network strategically ended our AMCHD trial just before the finale, so I haven't seen the last episode. I like what I've seen so far.

I was also pleased to see Bear's name on the credits, building upon themes established by John Murphy's unmistakable music in the first and fifth episodes (unless I am mistaken). Glad to see Bear on another project after leaving Human Target; I was disappointed when the new season of HT started and it was a new non-Bear theme:(
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Honestly, I loved the series as a whole! Too bad we have to wait a whole year before we see what happens next! :(
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I really like Bear's theme. Its really creepy. Does its job well!

For us watching this side of the Atlantic its been interesting watching Andrew Lincolns performance, being English. His American accent has been good. Dunno if he'll have the same situation as Hugh Laurie.

Refa, knew you'd like it :D