Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Stellar Impact

WORFWORF The Burninator
I got to play this game at the Eurogamer Expo today, it's rather fun and free!

[URL="http://www.stellar-impact.com/stellar_impact/"]Link[/URL]

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    My problem with most games these days is that I prefer soloing and PvE. Even in MMO's, I dislike teaming unless it's with people I know. Kinda of defeats the point I guess, but MMO's are one of the few games out there these days that have any decent length of playability. Most games I want to play these days seem to have short/badly done solo content and a major focus on multiplayer
  • Yeah ShadowDancer, I totally agree with you.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Are you feeling ok?

:p
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I used to dislike multiplayer because my connection was too slow, but now that I have enough bandwidth I don't have much time or inclination left to play games at all, both on and offline (with the exception of the RC flight sims I still enjoy very much).

I did buy a couple of games a few weeks ago, and I installed them two days ago and it is going to take another week or so before I'll find some time to spend an hour or two with them.

I don't miss it though, I guess I've left the target demographic some time ago and I'm moving onto the next chapter of my life. I'd rather spend an hour outdoors than another hour in front of the computer.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I've found that games with deeps stories I prefer solo, but the sandbox type (aka minecraft) I much prefer a multiplayer experience.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    SD, I agree with you as well, I love teaming with a group of friends, But I hate hate hate teaming with a random group, Especially when i'm just looking to have some fun, and the group I'm teamed with is taking it seriously like it's life or death.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I like playing Left 4 Dead with people I know but my regular gaming group (usually 3 of us) likes to play the 8 player modes.

The number of times I've been yelled at by someone over voice chat for not playing with absolute precision and not being aware of everything going on across the entire map is unbelievable.

I miss the times we used to play Supcom here.
    We can make that happen again!
  • Supcom would be so fun!
  • Been awhile since I played SupCom. :)
    The gpgnet patching system waskint working for me, so I found a list of patches to manually isntall here: [url]http://supremecommander.filefront.com/files/Supreme_Commander/Forged_Alliance_X-Pack/Patches;10067[/url]
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'm still having trouble with it.
  • I have SupCom FA reinstalled and patched. And my computer is a lot better now (well, the CPU and RAM at least) so I won't drag down like I usually did.