Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

You all might get a kick out of this

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
I've been listening to a lot of Pandora while in the car, So i had the Bear McCreary station on the other day, and something from BSG is playing, and my daughter simply turns to me and says "It's in the fraking ship!"

Made me smile...

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I hope any kids I have in the future will be like that :D
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    My daughter owns a Bat'leth :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I was going to say that your daughter is officially awesome even before I read your second post! :D

Worf: if my kids don't turn out like that, they're getting disowned because clearly they won't share my DNA! ;)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Nice :D
    She also has a friend at school named Delenn
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    OK, seriously? Someone named their kid Delenn?

That's both awesome and sad at the same time...haha
    Yep, and from what I understand, her parents ARE B5 fans... should have named my daughter B'Etor or Lursa.... bwahahaha
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I know someone who he, and his brother, are named after astronomical objects.
    My sister in law is named Misty Dawn, I once new a girl named Carnagie Hall, Oh, and Blueberry Sandfoot, And Jetsun Sunblaze...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Jetsun Sunblaze?!? I'm not sure if thats awesome or whether to feel sorry for them heh! It certainly sounds like something out of a star wars novel! :D