Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Important - FEEDBACK needed!

Ok guys, it has been a day now since the announcement, and I think we truly have most of the major on-line press notified about our feelings. Most have published the expected articles, and I believe that now we should aim at a different target - the publishers, those that can get the game and the team back to work.
So, I suggest we stop emailing the press, as those who have reacted, will not react again, and mass emailing them for days will just result in one thing : they will hate us. We do not want to get to that point, do we?

What I am doing right now is putting together a new list of publishers. It will be a big list, that will include all major publishers in the gaming industry. Then we should all email them, including the links to the articles posted on the different on-line publications, and express our feelings. They will be impressed with the amount of emails, as well as the evidence of the online press support I have made sure to make public on FirstOnes.com.

Your comments to this idea are needed at this point. Post them here:
[url="http://www.firstones.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000232.html"]http://www.firstones.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000232.html[/url]

Comments

• Babylon6Babylon6 Earthforce Officer
    Absolutely right. The gaming press - at least those that count - have all printed as much as they are going to on this phase of the campaign.

To keep momentum we need to move onto a new focus. As Marc Hudgins pointed out in his lengthy post, even if Sierra did change their mind, its doubtful any of the guys would go back and work for such a bunch of corporate tossers. What is needed is a saviour.

This title has a big following. It has huge potential and as Marc also points out, they could have shaved 6 months off the development if pushed. In summary, this is no lead balloon.

Someone like Lucasarts or Totally Games or dare I say it, Microsoft, must be as we speak having a look at ITF with a view to underwriting the remaining work.
  • BUMP

hehehehehe
  • lol,
    Bad Timing eh?!?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Wow! I remember reading this thread so many years ago now!

------------------
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    I just wanted to post a "the developers said that they'll stop their quest for ItF after this try, so it's kind of pointless" reaction, when i realized how old this one is..