Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

We are back! Now what?

2»

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    You don't! The mobile interface appears to have the same problem. Probably best to let the admins tackle one issue at a time.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Actually at the bottom of the mobile interface there is a pale sign out button... but I dare not click on it yet...
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Actually I found it under the little gear icon that says account options. Sign Out is at the bottom.

I'm on a laptop and do not use mobile/smartphones/tablets...

At least not yet...

I'm a Dinosaur

;)
  • WaylanderWaylander Earthforce Officer
    Hello again! 15 years ago something fairly life-altering must've happened which means we all keep returning from the Rim.
    PS: Is there any word on resurrecting the Great Machine Wiki? Sadly, I spent hundreds hours of my life writing some of those entries...
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Unfortunately, unlike most of the rest of the site, the Wayback Machine doesn't have the B5 Wiki archived.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    That would be an RC question.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I have the entire content of the wiki. Two problems though prevent me from resurrecting it: (1) the wiki is hosting a TON of spam links, content, and malicious code disguised as images that have to be cleaned before it can ever go online again and (2) some of the plugins we had installed are not compatible with the latest MediaWiki, so technically upgrading is going to be a pain.

And I'm in the same boat - I have a lot of time invested into those articles also.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    We're back now what?

Beer... More beer...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'll drink to that!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Don't forget the nuts
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    How could I? They're all over the place in here
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    So glad that this place is still around. Cheers everyone