Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Funny B5 related co-incidence I'd like to share.

PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
Don't know if any of you speak Chinese and know about this, but my jaw almost dropped on the floor when I saw this for the first time.

There is a chinese character, which looks quite interesting. And it's not only how it looks, but also what it means too. It means black/dark/sinister. I think this is one of the most amazing co-incidences I've ever come across, at least as a B5 fan.

Take a look and tell me what does it resemble from B5? :)

Clickety click

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    edited January 2015
    I'm pretty good at the Rorschach inkblot tests but I'm drawing a blank here. :-/ That said, I fail at seeing 3D objects in those noisy images too.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    It's a shadow
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Heh I must admit it took me a minute, but now I get it! Definitely a weird coincidence! :)
  • I've been doing a lot of independent study of Chinese characters (kanji though, the Japanese usage) myself. I didn't get what you meant at first, but eventually I figured it out. I guess it kind of resembles a Shadow.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Indeed it does, doesn't it. I tought about Shadows right away when I saw it for the first time. I think it's an amazing co-incidence considering also its meaning. The Universe is a strange place. :)
  • edited January 2015
    Sweedish meatballs all over the universe.