Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Unusual reporting

I was watching foxnews early today and they reported on a situtation where two people allegedly fainted or became sick because of some open bags or containers left at a counter of a Bank( I think), they also reported that the man who left the bags had escaped and there was a search going on. It immediatly caught my attention, and seemed to me like a possible terrorist incident.

I would like to give you guys more detailed information, but for some reason they only aired it once and I can't find any information on it on any major news sites. I can't understand why they would report it once and then completely black it out as if it never occured. Perhaps they got a wrong tip and the story was bogus, but if so they should have at least said so after especialy since they put it out as an "alert".

Did any of you here see that story or something similar? Maybe I just missed the story the next few times I saw the news today, or maybe I missed the retraction. Either way I like to know what the hell happend.

Comments

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Maybe its a coverup. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/tongue.gif[/img]

------------------
    "Isn't the universe a wonderful place? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't! Have to go. Kiss kiss, love love! Bye!" - G'Kar
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Watch out for black stealth choppers.

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Potatoes!
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Tomatoes!

- PJH
  • I turned on the T.V today and still nothing, also nothing on the internet.

I know its seems like one of those conspiracy things, but I really did see that report and its troubling that it would just disapear like that.
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Yeah, like I trust ANYTHING the feaux news network reports.

Try watching a real news program.

------------------
    AnlaShok, Captain of the Gray Hand of Fate Squadron
    Sidhe-1
    Wielder of the Big Heavy Hammer of Obvious Truth
    "FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC!"
  • "Try watching a real news program."
    To me they are all just outlets of information from which I can decide what the truth is, "real news programs" don't exist because they are all based on the biases and motivations of the people who produce them.

While foxnews may sensationalize in much of its programing, the general news reports are normaly inline with every other major news outlet such as CNN or MSNBC, and in my experience based on pretty solid reporting. While no one should completly trust everything put out on the major news services, when it comes to alerts and reports such as the one I described its usually safe to say they are true.
  • CBC usually gives very reliable news, besides the Daily Show, its the only news channel I trust... I usually get their news off off cbc.ca/news