Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

A request concerning Farscape...

Is there [i]anyone[/i] out there with an MP3 of the end credits for seasons 3/4? I remember at least once (I think it was the late-night showing of "Different Destinations" some night) that Sci-Fi didn't do their voice-overs, and then of course there's the Season 3 DVDs out in the UK. Someone, somewhere, must have an MP3 of this, right? If not, then could someone with a recording of one of the above be kind enough to make one?

Comments

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    I've got the Season3 intro WITH the voiceover, season1/2 with voiceover, and season 1/2 without voiceover. They're available on WinMX all the time along with other Farscape mp3s.

------------------
    "Isn't the universe a wonderful place? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't! Have to go. Kiss kiss, love love! Bye!" - G'Kar
  • So do I. And beware! There's a one that says "New theme from farscape reprise" and it's actually with voiceover!

What I'm looking for is the season 3/4 theme [i]without[/i] voiceover. Even if nobody got that airing of Different Destinations, there has to be someone with the DVDs listening...
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    *Rubs Eyes*
    I need to get more sleep.....
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Ya know, if frelling Scifi would quit doing adverts for other shows over the frelling credits I could record it.

------------------
    "Isn't the universe a wonderful place? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't! Have to go. Kiss kiss, love love! Bye!" - G'Kar
  • Got it! Go [url="http://www.scaper.com/sounds/index.html"]here[/url] to get it! Finally, after hours of hitting refresh over and over on johncrichton.com ...