Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Spaceconflict User Question here.

Basically I know that after their latest downtime/glitch a numver of accounts went inactive. I was wondering which ones of firstone member accounts went.

If we list them here then those of us that are still here can take the space/planets and strengthen the cause - not allowing others to move in and take them.

On that note, a member here who goes by the name "Firstones" over there next to me - The Interstellar Alliance, ais your account still active cos I aint heard anything for a week (give or take). If you are inactive, can I please move in?

Comments

• MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    hes still active, and i'm close to his ships i'll post me coords later

[This message has been edited by MrMilli (edited 09-06-2001).]
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It's me. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]
    Please d move those ships a bit furthher out. You've locked me into a position where I cannot move. Please moveoutwards.
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Done Sanfam. BTW you know that authority at the bottom right of my space - where I wanna put my own authority, could you please more it?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, could you actually move yours a bit? We are allies, so there is no reason to have a gigantic living wall up against my side. For one, You've boxed many of my forces in.
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    It's called a safety barrier. I like to be safe, expecally after some of the attackis I have suffered (and am suffering) on the otherside of that empire! But I will morve a bit.