Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Fall of Centauri Prime

Due to a lack of time on my part, I've been unable to fully manage my empires. That was made worse by the invasion of the Federated Sentient Planets by CORSARIO. Not only that, but the FSP deep-range colony Fargone is falling to another attacker. So, I've decided to have over that empire to one of my neighbors. I hope that the one who is an ally will take it. One of you can have it if he doesn't take it. If not, then I'll choose someone else.
However, my other account is going strong. The Cetagandan Empire is located was of the USMF.

------------------
[i]"I don't believe this. What is it with this place? I mean, last week someone tries to assassinate Sheridan, and now someone tries to poison Londo. My God! What is wrong with you people? Don't you have anything else better to do? Why don't you get a hobby? Read a book or something?" [/i]
[b] -- Vir [/b]

Comments

• EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    What are the coords of your empire?
  • The capital of the FSP, Cyteen, is at grid 7038 by 2981. I'll give my ally another day to respond, then I'll let one of you have it.
    Eta Ceta, my other capital, is located at 7160 by 2976.
  • Well, my ally hasn't responded. So, anyone who wants it can have it. Username: BGVorlon Password: order
    BTW, the Herculian empire is an ally.
    Hummmmm well I got losds of empires so I'll let somebody else pick it up.

Less of course nobody else wants it!

[This message has been edited by Eternity (edited 09-11-2001).]
    OK nobody else wants it. I'll pinch it.