Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Free Rasalhague Republic news

Well this is just to let you know that the Free Rasalhague Republic has been handed over to me. I also run the Interstellar alliance (2?) directly BELOW it! So I got more power in this quadrent! Who is near me?

Comments

• MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    erm, where is this, theres a intersteller alliance just above me but can't see the other one (long name FRR now)
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    er hold on and I will post after I have played a bit! The FRR is basically that one. I'm off right and down from the center of the universe.

BTW who are you? The Interstellar Alliance is probablt one of mine (I have several) Give me the name of your empire and the coords and if you are near me I will make contact.

Coords 6967,3037 should be smack bang between the two empires

[This message has again been edited by Eternity (edited 09-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Eternity (edited 09-09-2001).]
  • MelkorMelkor Elite Ranger
    If you have not yet annihilated Master Bater, my forces are gearing up to assault him on my end. The empires around me have been alerted to the threat he poses and also may be gearing up their forces.
    Yes well ummm I aint totally moved all of my forces but I inheritid another empire that I am assimilating into that ISA one. I have kept rather large forces at his boarders bit I am stretched thin everywhere else. But I am slowly gearing up for am assault on him don't you worry!
  • FRR eh? A fellow battletech fan i see
    Well I aint, but the predessor must have been
    What is battletech anyway?
  • Battletech. Heh.
    Well what is it?
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Eternity, aint i near you somewhere (im tycho) you were involved in a battle with skittleman, and i was asked to help ou side and his.....? anyway.....

------------------
    "The Game will never die. "Why" you might ask. Because with this much support, with this much effort, with this much hope, how could anything die?"
    -Tyco

[url="http://dmremixes.tripod.com.com"]developMENTAl Remixes[/url]
    Really? I'm attacking UES Skittleman? I think NOT! we have come to a truce! Anywho what are your coords?