Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New User

I started playing a while ago, but only logged on a couple times. So now I have restarted and wanted to know where I can find a good tutorial. Also, I am open to suggestions. I am at (6986,3181) and have not done anything. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Immediantly evolve to a Hard planet. Otherwise, someone like me will swoop in a take your planet. Then, build scouts. Many, many scouts. Also, change you color to green.
    What's you empire name & coordinates? In addtion to my scout armada, I've been swooping through my section of the rim grabbing new planets. Don't want to accidently hit you.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Damn, I just evolved to life rich planet. Empire name: The Earth Alliance. (6986,3181) are my coords.Building lots of scouts now. I am in the process of exploring.
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    I prefer swarm planets. Authorities while slow, and clumbersome are immensly hard to destroy. Trust me!

Personally I evolve my homeworld into an Imperial and pretty much the rest into spawn planets. I end up with a HUGE, powerful fleet in a small space looking for trouble!
    Where are some of the allies of ours? Thanks. So far I have 5 scouts.
    Oh crap... I have a MASSIVE person right to the east of me. He most have 15-20+ planets. Name:Star League Expeditionary Force (7004,3179) Anyone know if he is hostile (my guess is yes). I have sent a note to him, but who knows.

EDIT: I have a very small person below me (Forces: One regular planet, 1 Dropper far away from planet). I dont know his status but should I take it over? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by rhett (edited 09-16-2001).]
    Star League Empire. I think one of my emipres is on his left and another on the right. If my memory serves me he is in the top 50, probably nearer 20. Be afraid, very afraid!
    What is your empire name/player name(s). I just want to set up contact through mail.
    er ISA and ISA2 I think.

me ICQ is 101576861

well it could me BGVorlon or FRR accounts...
    [quote]Originally posted by Eternity:
    [b]er ISA and ISA2 I think.

me ICQ is 101576861

well it could me BGVorlon or FRR accounts...[/b][/quote]

What are your coords? It would be easier. Thanks.
    Oh crap. I just got this message today:

Star League Expeditionary Force 2001-09-18 18:37:16 In the name of IlKhan Leo Showers, I Vladimir of the Wolves, honored of house Ward, do ask with what forces will you defend this world.

He has now positioned forces around my small planet. He has not fired yet, though.I am going to tell him I am part of the FO alliance. Anyone big enought to help me with this guy. If you guys think I should restart, let me know.
  • Sorry man but you are dead, just make it easy to him to take the planet and the only good thing is that when your planet is lost, you can RESTART, but you restart with your previous cash, so you can Inmediately evolve your new planet to life rich planet, and then to spawn planet, then take out 4 authorities and an spore and head to the nearest grey planet at your side and conquer it; If you prefer to be a cluster builder, then instead evolve to hard planet and produce just scouts and explore all day (boring but productive), good luck next time
  • :: just make it easy to him to take the planet ::

No, if you are gonna go down, make him earn that planet...and if you are feeling really nasty, once he has surrounded you, attack him with the planet until it goes [b]BOOM!!![/b]

------------------
    [i]This Forum has warped my fragile little mind!
    [/i]
  • [quote]Originally posted by Reorx:
    [b]If you prefer to be a cluster builder, then instead evolve to hard planet and produce just scouts and explore all day (boring but productive), good luck next time[/b][/quote]

It's not boring with the auto-explorer. Once you have a few planets, you can easily build a attack force.
    I think I will make him pay, that poor SOB.
  • Don't worry, once we have conquered all the galaxy lets see how he likes it.
    Well shit. That SOB took everthing without me doing anything. Oh well. I restarted and I am at: (7138,2871). Who is around here? This time I will do things the right way.

EDIT: I am having alot more fun with the Spawn Planet. Coolness... What is the difference between a Spawn and a Spore? Why are spores more expensive. Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by rhett (edited 09-20-2001).]
  • Two things...

1. Repair the health of your planet as fast as you can.

2. See 1!

Spores do the same thing as Assault Ship and Dropper, just slower.
    Spore Swarms are only good for 1 single thing...building walls. They cannot fire and can only move 1 square a day (I have none, they are IMO a waste of time). My advice is to build Authorities instead...lot's of em.

Keep your Scout exploring, and as soon as you get a new planet, go to hard...
    Well my nearest empire is at 7089,2845, ISA MAX.
    This sucks. The game is going pay only. Oh well. Looks like its time to find a new game although 20 bucks a year isnt too bad, if they would add some good features.
    IF! Unless they put in good graphics, better B5 orientated ships and a load more good stuff I aint forking it out!