Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Secret Mystery Topic of Dooooom!

[SIZE=3]Meow! I mean Roar! Hmmm, that's embarrassing.

The whole point of this is to say how much I like cheese. I mean, come on, it's freakin' cheese! What doesn't go with cheese!?

Actually, I just wanted to say that we should really finalize our plans for stuff for this fall. I mean, we've discussed what stuff we have, but what do we really [b][i]want?[/i][/b]. If we don't figure it out, I'll get Torgo to start kicking ass around here!

[IMG]http://www.torgo.org/media/images/torgo/torgohead.jpg[/IMG]

Hehe!
[/SIZE]

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Cheese is good!

And torgo is better!

And SANFAM IS HOLY!

Also, the question mark guy, he's nifty, too. (I think I"m going to get a poster of him)

Well, I'm going to bring along a *pile* of old macs, for starters.

I've one quality, network-sharable scanner that I'm also going to bring, and one broken scanner, which I'm going to bring and attempt to repair (Needs a new resistor).

I've also been considering the purchase of an Arc Welder, which is actually a very handy tool, from what I've seen (I'd prefer MIG Welders, but those are espensive!

We need to decide on couches and chairs. I assume each of us is going to bring a rolly computer chair?

Also, I'm still *very* fond of the collective (or nearly so) purchase of a quality HP Color laser printer. As I imagine Brigitte and I will be doing a lot of color printing, and perhaps brian, you could aos use it for whatever you want with it. :P The only problem is the sheer mass of them. Usually, they're around 150 lbs each, meaning purchases have to be semi-local. But, once it's purchased, we could keep it for our stay and sell it off at the end. These printers have *very* low depreciation.

If anyone wants, I've got some totally unused, very high quality stereo speakers. Nobody here uses them because we don't have a receiver, but that could be purchased up at school.
  • [color=orange][FONT=century gothic][size=3]
    Shouldn't that say "SANFAM IS SICKLY!" ? ;)

The question mark guy is pretty neat, but he scares me slightly. I think his coffee intake is approximately equal to that of Brigitte's, based on how excited he is...

Let's make a Torgo statue out of cheese this fall! Woo!

And...what do you need a pile of old macs for?

Also...that quote in your signature is interesting...
    [/size][/FONT][/color]
  • whee! netorkey stuff! also, SANFAM IS STRANGE

i might be able to bring my rolly chair. i might need to fedex it up though. so, unsure.

how many scanners do we need? ive got one, youve got two, brians got at least two....
  • Woo! You added the snacks quote to your signature, Andy! Hehe! That was such a great quote.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Indeeedd

Also, we'll need as many scanners as possible, damnit :D

I will bring only one scanner if everyone elsehas so many, then. I like my epson, if only because it's got a very nice, even field of scanning (Very few hotspots, or cold spots)