Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Pics needed of the Mars base and EA Head

Does anybody have any good pics of the mars base, and the EA headquarters, I need a few good shots to finish modeling those parts, almost done the entire sol system, but I cant find good reference for those.

ITs a real blast right now, you can take off from the mars base(what I have done) fly into orbit, and then dock with an omega destroyer in orbit around the planet.

I love SS.

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmust have!
  • ok then plz show me.i also want to see.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY BATMAN!

Those two posts are almost SEVEN (7!) years old!!!!!!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I think this spambot will be disapointed, after 7 years those pictures aren't likely to be forthcoming.

Worf
  • I've seen some worse thread necromancy on other forums before. Some dating back to 2001. Oddly enough, its usually done by people who don't check post dates.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I suspect people find the thread via direct link in a search engine and, not being familiar with forums, register and post to a very dead thread.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The other big culprit is when forums have those auto-generated "Related Topics" lists at the bottom.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    In this case, it's almost certainly via a search engine link.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    This means we must bring in our own necromancer to bring forth the undead threads!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Here you go: [url]http://www.firstones.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5[/url]

I prepared it for you RC. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Biggles;187432]In this case, it's almost certainly via a search engine link.[/QUOTE]

Scratch that. Just got around to clearing out the spammers from the last 40 days. "Eileen" apparently lives in Pakistan.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    More proof that I am always right :)