Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Want Enterprise spoiler

MatthewMatthew Earthforce Officer
I've recently watched the ending epoisde of Enterprise season 2 and I was wondering could someone post what happened in the next epoisde ie. the first epoisde of season 3.
As I find wanting for the solution for cliff hangers mostly disappointing. I remember someone posting about the epoisde in question about 6 months ago so I assume the american TV season has started.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I never really got back into Enterprise after the very extreme dissapointment of the first episode of season 2.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I liked Matthew.. He is my favorite raven. or crow. or whatever birdy thing he was.
  • Re: Want Enterprise spoiler

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matthew [/i]
    [B]I've recently watched the ending epoisde of Enterprise season 2 and I was wondering could someone post what happened in the next epoisde ie. the first epoisde of season 3.
    As I find wanting for the solution for cliff hangers mostly disappointing. I remember someone posting about the epoisde in question about 6 months ago so I assume the american TV season has started. [/B][/QUOTE]

SPOILERS
    it started back several months ago. they just repeated the first episode of S3 tonight. You can get full synopsis' at [url]www.startrek.com.[/url] The first one wasn't really a continuation, but more like the start of they're exploration into the expanse. it starts 6 weeks from the last epp of S2. Enterprise gets a lead on where they can find a Xindi. They go to a crappy mining planet where one of the miners is Xindi (come to find out there are 5 xindi species). Anyways, turns out the miners are captives there, forced to Mine Trellium-D, a starship insulation material. the Xindi won't tell them where his homeworld is unless they take him with them.. they try, but the mine keepers want to enslave enterprise's crew.. blah blah.. they get out xindi get's hit in a fire fight, and with his dieing breath gives them the coordinates to the xindi homeworld... they go there.. Big surprise. It's a blown up planet. Nothing but debris. (120year old debris). and so they go deeper into the expanse.
    This entire season, possibly the rest of the show? will be them trying to find and destroy the xindi weapon.

There have been 8 episodes already i beleive, with new ones starting back from a breif break in 2 weeks.
    END SPOILERS
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I liked Matthew.. He is my favorite raven. or crow. or whatever birdy thing he was. [/B][/QUOTE]

I actually quite liked a few of the characters. I just wish they weren't given such shit stories to be in by B&B.
  • MatthewMatthew Earthforce Officer
    Biggles what the hell are you talking about.
    Second Refa are you refering to me.