Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Project Title/name

We need a name so sanfam can asign us a domain.

I suggest Babylon 5: Alliance (microsoft may be anal about the use of allegiance).

Any other ideas?

Comments

• BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I was thinking about that, too; the problem is, we don't have any governing theme so far as I'm aware, so B5: Allegiance has been fine for me.

Maybe "B5: War Games", on the assumption that this is in the timeframe of the ISA and it's all simulated warfare?

The only problem I see with B5: Alliance is that the word "Alliance" seems to me to imply cooperation between factions, rather than on an individual level. Other than that, I have no problems with it at all.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I just don't want any issues with microsoft, otherwise i would like B5:Allegiance

Maybe we should use an episode name?

The Parliament of Dreams
    The War Prayer
    And The Sky Full Of Stars
    A Voice in the Wilderness
    Legacies (This may work because my thought of the time scale could go from pre-dilgar war to crusade. Lots of fun stuff we can do with the tech tree on that)
    All Alone in the Night
    The Long, Twilight Struggle
    War Without End
    The Long Night
    No Surrender, No Retreat
    Endgame
    Wow... you know, you're absolutely right. I particularly like your idea that goes along with [i]Legacies[/i], and I also think [i]And the Sky, Full of Stars[/i], [i]The Long, Twilight Struggle[/i], [i]War Without End[/i], [i]No Surrender, No Retreat[/i], and [i]Endgame[/i] work really well.

Of those, I'm currently thinking [i]Legacies[/i].

Good ideas!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    [i]Babylon 5: Legacies[/i] its is!

SANFAM! GET b5l.firstones.com ONLINE NOW!

I'll contact him later, I got school stuff to do!

Side note: the artist has not gotten back in touch with me. I'll see what else I can turn up in the meanwhile. You or I can make a post in the allegiance forum requesting texturers and moddlers. Last one to post is.. is.... a blue aardvark!
    Excellent!