Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Films in the UK

BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
Raven wrote: [i][url=http://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?sectionId=2&articleId=6574]Looks like[/url] here in the UK the upcoming DVD release is going to be little light i.e. will not get The Gathering or In the beginning.[/i]
It's worth noting that the page doesn't specifically say they are not in the set, but it does seem odd that they are not mentioned at all.

Comments

• Now that's something I'd buy :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Both Amazon.co.uk and play.com list the movie set without The Gathering and In the Beginning.

Worf
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I've pre-ordered mine from PlayUSA.com and its the right set. Weird decision really to cut dowm the region 2 release but then they did screw us over with The Gathering/In the Beginning release, splitting it onto 2 seperate dvds and charging same price each. Very cheeky!
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Also, in germany they didn't release the "new" cut of The Gathering, but only the original, because they'd have to re-dub it.

It looks like i'll have to get the RC1 set too...
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Wait... Germany has the non-special edition version of [i]The Gathering[/i] on DVD?

Does it have an English audio option? If so, how much would it take to get you to send me a copy?
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    I don't know if there's english audio... don't have it (I've been waiting for the "special Edition".. but looks like i'll have to get the RC1 after all...
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I haven't seen the original since it first aired (bearing in mind that I was in [i]sixth grade[/i] at the time); I'd love to get my hands on it just so I can see what I've forgotten. Let's see... I remember that the music was quite different (that is, bad), and that G'Kar had a wife... but beyond that, it's rather blurry.