Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Claudia Christian Interview! (Or so we hope)

No, I havn't got an interview but I will do, on Sunday at the [URL=http://www.londonexpo.com/]London Expo[/URL] .

But, I need questions to ask her. As before, keep them sensible and not too personal and I will ask her for an interview.

Better hurry though, I need them before Saturday night.

Worf

Comments

• Is she involved with TMoS?
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    I don't think TMOS question should be asked before its announced.
    That could lead to some problems, if the actor doesn't know about it, and feels (s)he's beeing left out of the loop.
    Also, If she is involved, she's probably under an NDA or something and can't answer anyways...
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Rather than ask about TMOS, how about asking what her future plans are and if she would like to be involved with B5 again?

Worf
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    yep :)
  • Ask her if she considers herself to be a pessimistic (realistic?) person. :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]Rather than ask about TMOS, how about asking what her future plans are and if she would like to be involved with B5 again?

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea thats a good one. I wasn't thinkin to weasel out any inside info, I just didn't think that a NDA would include even weather or not your involved.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'm glad you don't mind the change, maybe she will talk about TMOS from this question, if not she either cant or doesn't know about it.

Worf
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    how did she relate to her caracter on babylon 5

and is she ashamed of those photos she did hehe
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    1. What on-screen roles are coming up?
    2. Any voice-over roles, such as animation, games, or more radio appearances?
    3. Have the job offers changed since her Playboy photo shoot? (It seems that many actresses are considered for higher visibility roles once they do a nude or topless role or appearance. I wonder if she's found this to be the case)
    4. What would be her dream role?
    5. Any more on the singing front?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    While generic, some of these just seemed like really interesting questions to me. They do risk touching a bit too close to personal, but these types of questions always interest me. Slice and dice as needed (however, if the Lipton questions are used, try and keep 'em in one piece :D)

What's your favorite...
    Movie?
    Music? (genre, artist, or song, or just a general description, maybe?)
    Color? (Colour?)
    Food?

How do you usually spend a day?
    What do you hate?
    What do you love?
    What stresses you out?
    What do you do to relax?

How did you see your Career before Babylon 5?
    After?

And, of course...
    Green or Purple?

Though, I'd be curious to see how James Lipton's questions would be answered...

Favorite word:
    Least favorite word:
    What turns you on: (sort of got that one)
    What turns you off: (and that one)
    The sound or noise you love:
    Sound or noise you hate:
    Favorite curse word:
    Profession you'd like to attempt:
    Profession you wouldn't want to participate in:
    What would you like to hear God say at the Pearly Gates:
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Ask her if she's ever bothered taking up Irish accent lessons... she struggled a bit last time I saw her ;) Oh and remind her that my offer to coach her is still open :D

heeee :p