Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Anybody want a free Nintendo DS?

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
Just like the other free gift sites, this one is offering a free Nintendo DS. Of course there's a catch, but it's not a bad one.

You have to complete a free trial offer, then get 4 other people to complete one offer.

Details are here:

[url]http://www.ds4free.com/default.aspx?r=63881[/url]

This site is legit; I've already placed my order for a free mp3 player from one of their other sites ( [url]http://www.mp3players4free.com[/url] ).

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I wish I could get a free DS here in Finland. :(
  • Boo!

Canadians stills can't participate... but I've found this in the FAQ :

Q. Can I or my friend(s) join if they are not from the US?
    A. Currently we only allow US residents to participate. This is mainly due to advertiser restrictions. We are however working on allowing Canadian users to join using offers that are not restricted to the US only. This should be in place soon.

There's still hope for us! ;)

- Agima
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Quick question, I read through the FAQ, but how the hell do they make money off of this? I mean if they dont really spam you, then what do they do?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    What do you mean, "don't really spam you"? :)
  • Surely you didn't believe their promise not to spam you? ;)
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Haha well I Was just taking their word for it that they wouldnt spam you (note: Im not that gullible in reality, as I would never sign up for anything like that)... just curious that if they are telling the truth what do they do to you lol.
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Surely you didn't believe their promise not to spam you? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Y'know, not every company tells blatant bald-faced lies.

The way they make money is by referral bonuses. Companies pay big money for referrals. When the ds4free website, run by a company called OfferCentric, gets you to sign up for a free trial of, say, Blockbuster Online, Blockbuster pays Offercentric somewhere between $50 and $90. When you get 3 other people to sign up, that equals more than enough to buy an XBox; they even have a little left over. Combine that with the fact that most people get more than the required number of referrals to sign up, and some people don't complete their offers at all. It adds up quickly.

Offercentric doesn't sell you information to anyone, and they don't spam you. It's possible that the company whose offer you sign up for might spam you, but not Offercentric.

I haven't received any more spam than usual after signing up with them.