Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

TMoS Dead

BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
News has arrived from jms that [i]The Memory of Shadows[/i], the B5 feature film, is dead.

More [url=http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7868]here[/url].

Comments

• Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    I hereby request permission to swear VERY LOUDLY
  • Sadness :(

Not surprising.. and honestly i'm kind of glad, from the sounds of it it sounded.. meh. I'm sure they can come up with something far better.
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    :mad:
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    :(
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Damn it anyway!

But in some way I'm glad it didn't go ahead. From the start this project was in trouble and the last thing we wanted was another Wing Commander attempt. At least the B5 universe still has the option of a film in the future.

Still pissed by this though!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    :angryv: :mad: :angryv:
  • ChickyChicky Moderator
    :angryv: :mad: :angryv:

Only Sadness
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Actually... I think this is for the best. I didn't really like the direction it was heading cast-wise, and it just seemed to me like it could only go downhill from there. We'll have more B5 eventually, but I don't think this was the right time.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I am inclined to agree with Bekenn. I was not terribly fond of the premise. I was also a bit annoyed that it was not about the much-promised telepath war.
  • *Sigh*

I'm so tired of waiting.

Ah well, see you all at the premiere... in fifty years.
  • I suppose the project was starting to go aray... the fact that it was going to center around an entirely new and rather unrelated character was something of a concern. And replacing the actor playing Galen would've been silly to.

Perhaps this is for the best, but like most: I just wanted more B5!!