Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New B5 Comics !

[quote]Well, it's been a while and things have changed, but I thought I'd give you an update.

As you probably know by now, the comics have been put on hold after another comic company (who shall remain namless but as they're connected to Warner it shouldn't be too hard) got annoyed that Warner would pass a comic license to another company and threw the project into Limbo.

So, over the last few months I've sat patiently and waited.

Now, I can tell you I've just signed the contract to do the second of the comics as a novel - RANGER'S OATH - set during the third season and featuring - well, the rangers. Estimated release is second quarter next year.

For those who are concerned about canon, I've been sending all the plots etc to JMS for his approval and in the last email I got back he mentioned that Fiona Avery will be the main liason (I believe) to make sure that all books stay pure to the basis that is babylon 5.

At the end of the day I'll write the best story I can, and then it'll be checked with a fine comb to make sure it fits well.

Anyway, just updating you. Bye!

Tony
[/quote]
Source: [URL=http://www.b5tv.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=b5related&Number=303831&page=0&fpart=all]B5TV Forum[/URL]

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I hope it can live upto the Technomage Trilogy.

What I would really like to see is JMS writing something himself, either a book or a comic...he could continue Crusade in those formats.

Worf
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    I've lost hope - as soon as it starts looking good I've no doubt that the people that be will decide to a) Cancel it; or b) Throw it into a burning vat of oil.

Possibly both.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]I hope it can live upto the Technomage Trilogy.

What I would really like to see is JMS writing something himself, either a book or a comic...he could continue Crusade in those formats.

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]

Sigh... I'm wishing for that right along side you... The three leaked scripts were more painfull* to read than I expected.

* Painfull in a good way because they were great ~ Painfull in a bad way because I NEED to know what was going to happen.

JMS said time and time again that he had 3x5 cards with all his notes for B5 in one spot ~ maybe someone should have searched for his Crusade notebook. ;)