Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Tai-kong suo-yo duh shing-chiou sai-jin wuh duh pee-goo

RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
So, I just got "Serenity - The Official Visual Companion". Great Pics, and quite a bit of behind the scenes talk from Joss.
BUT There's one picture that's quite spoilery (I think... also, DON'T read the tracklist of the soundtrack if you don't want to be spoiled... if that one track name means what i think it means, and combined with rumors, and that one pic, i'm pretty sure).

And, there's the whole shooting script in it, too.

Now, in case there's still anyone out there who has as of yet not heard that some [i]ching-wha TSAO duh liou mahng[/i] decided to have the start date for Serenity over here pushed back 2 months after the release in the US, UK and the rest of the civilized world, I won't be able to see it before November 27th (aprox.).

(Now i was thinking about flying to the UK to watch the movie, but since that would be about 500€, and i'm getting my own apartement in less than 2 months, i can't afford that...)

Now i'll not only have to wait 2 months longer than the rest of the world (or download a screener, but i don't want to do that), i have to wait those 2 months WITH THE [i]SHEE-NIOU[/i] Script...

[I]Jen dao mei![/I]

Comments

• CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I suppose you've started studying a new language? :p
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    The chinese glossary at the end of "Finding Serenity" is quite useful ;)
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Nice romanization. :P
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Jesus its like a bastard child of Wade Jiles and Sin Wenz! who came up with it?
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HuntSmacker [/i]
    [B]Nice romanization. :P [/B][/QUOTE]
    Should I be worried that what he just said made perfect sense to me?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That depends. Do you have a reason to?
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]Should I be worried that what he just said made perfect sense to me? [/B][/QUOTE]

为什么它让你担心?