Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5: CoL looking for modelers!

jusasjusas Earthforce Officer
That's right, the project is looking for able modelers.

The game uses LightWave format for models so basic knowledge of LW is recommended but not entirely necessary (the models can be modeled with other software and then imported to LW). It is however required to learn LW a bit as you go because the final rigging has to be done in LW.

The job will be to create low-poly (5-10k) ship models and to rig and/or animate them for the game. Texturing skills are also good to have and it would be really nice to have one person to make both models and the textures for them. The mod lives from quality models so patience is required ;), detailed models is what we want and at the same time we want to keep the polycount low enough for low/medium-end hardware... so sometimes detailed textures make the model.

Still interested? Drop me a mail! I'd also like to see some sort of sample of your modeling and texturing, you can send them as attachments or URL links if you like. All mails to [email]jusasi@gmail.com[/email] please.

I hope I got someone interested, the mod really needs more people to keep it going!