Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Potential Mira Furlan and Patricia Tallman Interviews!

Yes, that's right...I should be getting to meet them at the end of the month.

If anyone has any questions they would like asked, post them here and say which one they're for.

Worf

Comments

• DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Here's one for Mira: Did Babylon 5 have either a positive or negative effect on her finding other US jobs? Has she felt typecasted at all?
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    A question!

GIVE ME MORE!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    What scene or aspect of their character they found the most challenging to act?
  • What is their favorite ship? :p
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Ship as in spaceship or 'ship as in relationship? ;)

You know, I'm almost sad there isn't any 'shipping on this board. Almost.

As for questions, here's one for Mira; Delenn went through about four different make-up types in the show (the pilot Minbari, the season 1 Minbari, the season 2 half-human, and the season 3-5 half-human). How did they compare as far as comfort wearing them through the day, acting in them, and so on?

(You know, it shows that I'm a special effects wonk. All I can ever think of as the actors is trivia about their make-up and prosthetics.)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    well, the only 'ship we've ever had left really too undeveloped was the Ivanova/Marcus one...and that was eventually cleared up. There was also Gideon/Lochley, but we saw how that developed...and wanted our time back.
  • I mean spaceship.... I never heard relationship called 'ship...(which I didn't put ') That is just strange even for a long time internet luker.

As for more questions:

For Mira:
    Was acting in "Sleeping in Light" just as emotional to perform as us B5 fans were when we saw the episode?
    When did you find out that Jeffrey Sinclair was actually Valen?
    Was it a shock when you did find out?

For Patricia:
    How did you feel when they killed off the first Kosh?
    Would you like to have the psi abilities that your character did in B5?
    Do you know all the mistakes that the Vorlons made that your character spoke of in "Thirdspace"?
  • SamsomaelSamsomael Earthforce Officer
    Hope I'm in time :)

Probably one that's been asked before, but for Patricia Tallman:

Was acting a way into stunt work or the other way around? If I recall correctly Patricia's acting and stunt work tended to overlap, was that deliberate in terms of working out a career?

And one for Mira Furlan:

Did her experience acting in a European culture help her flesh out the role of Delen in any way, or did she look at any other cultural influences for Delen?
  • A question for Pat Tallman:
    What did JMS tell you about the future story of Lyta... and how much you can tell us about it?
    Or more specifically, do you know anything about Lyta dying in the Telepath War, when and how?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    What did Patricia think of the way Lyta and Zacks "relationship" was stunted in the elevator scene in Thirdspace.

(That must be the corniest way to explain away a minor plot Ive ever seen)
    It's not too late, keep them coming!

Worf
    What are their favorite memories of Andreas and Biggs?
  • maxdamagemaxdamage Earthforce Officer
    To both of them:
    Are they sick and tired of all the B5 fans mobbing them for autographs/pics with them?

maxdamage
    What was the oddest/freakyist/scarist thingy fans have done to or around them.

Favorite alcoholic drink
    There's only a few hours left before I have to print the submitted questions, so get them in quick!

Worf
    And last, but not least...

1.What is your favorite word? What is your least favorite word?

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? What turns you off?

3. What sound or noise do you love? What sound or noise do you hate?

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? What profession would you not like to do?

5. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    Question submission is now over!

I'll do my best to get these interviews.

*packs his PPG and lightsaber*

Worf
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Hey Sanfram, some of those questions look a little stalker-like to me!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, now we know who doesn't have cable. :p

They're some of the stock questions asked by James Lipton on the TV show [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_the_Actors_Studio]Inside the Actor's Studio[/url], which is basically a televised career day at a drama school, but with famous actors.
    I've always suggested them as a standard set of closing questions. They never fail to provide interesting results.