Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Firstones Alliance for Guild Wars

C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
Well, my old guild got disbanded. Some people got tired of Guild Wars and others left after that for other guilds.

Because I was in no guild anymore I started the guild Firstones Alliance (FOA). Now, I know some of you here at firstones.com own Guild Wars and now I invite you to join the guild. Just post your in game name here or contact me in Guild Wars, my in game name is "Fairy Sun".

I allready made a green and purple cape, but if people join and wants to change it we can have a vote for what kind. Also, we don't have a guild hall because you need to have a celestial sigil to buy one. You can get a sigil from winning Hero's Ascent or by buying one for 12platinum. I don't have 12 platinum at the moment, but maybe we can collect enough gold if we get enough people.

So new and old, come and play with the Firstones Alliance!

Comments

• TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    A lot easier to have the FOA in Guild Wars versus when I ran the FOA in back in the Tribes days. I already run my own clan... just a few buddies... maybe I can get them to agree to disband and join up! Wont mind wearing the old [FOA] again.
  • I don't play GW much anymore, but I think I had a decent amount of Plat on my account. Wouldn't mind chipping in for a Sigil. :)

[Edit]43 plat, to be exact.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Great to see atleast someone interested, hopefully there will be more. ;)
    c'mon, more people has to be interested. ;)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I would if I had the game =P Sadly the only game like that I have is Neverwinter Nights.
    Oooh, we can play that too. :D
    haha, my bro and I are hacking the main campain right now, you're welcome to join if you promise not to spoil it =P
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    They all die at the end! *runs*

Worf
    Well, I'd join but at the moment I'm not home and can't play neither Guild Wars nor NWN. But tell me when you get to one of the expansions and I'll join you.
    I'm bumping this thread because I didn't want to make a new one.

So for all of you who doesn't own Guild Wars but still wants to try out the FOA Guild Wars guild come and play Guild Wars: Nightfall. There's a world preview event at the September 22nd and it lasts for 3 days. All you need to do is to head over to [url]www.guildwars.com[/url] and get the [URL=http://www.guildwars.com/downloads/gwsetup.zip]client[/URL].

GW:Nightfall is the third chapter in Guild Wars and it's actually a stand alone expansion. You don't need to own Guild Wars to try this event.

If we got enough people playing we could do some fun Guild battle. And if you got any questions about Guild Wars, just ask.
    Looks like tribes is free: [url]http://www.fileplanet.com/140246/140000/fileinfo/Starsiege:-Tribes-Full-Game[/url]
    I'm up for almost any game to play multiplayer, as long as we get enough people.