Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

We have a new government..

MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
In Sweden. The right wing alliance has won the elections, and I dont know what to think, since in the tests Ive made, I agree with all the major parties with ~50%. No one of the major parties agree with over 55% of my own ideas for the future..

So, itll be interesting. On the other hand, all of the parties have for the last few years been nearing each other politically, so they are not that unlinke each other.

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Weee, have fun. Havn't really been following the elections.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    At least you have only one, our neighbours to the south have decided that two governments are better than one...

Jake
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]At least you have only one, our neighbours to the south have decided that two governments are better than one...

Jake [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, in México we only elected one president (Felipe Calderón).

The looser (Andrés M. Lopez-Obrador) decided to proclaim himself as "legitimate" president, but few support him.
    Really, when you have a public meeting with only about 150,000 persons who "vote" you as "president" by raising their hands, few take that seriously.

Or as a Cardinal said in response: "I named my gardener President too".

At least the post-election brouhaha is over.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]At least you have only one, our neighbours to the south have decided that two governments are better than one...

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, thats quite popular aound the world nowadays.. :rolleyes: