Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

DEFCON available for pre-order

[url]http://www.everybody-dies.com[/url]

The link is pretty much sufficient. :) From the makers of Uplink and Darwinia. And it's only 14 euros with a physical copy to boot!

Ordered. My copies of Darwinia and Uplink get another pal. :D

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    And if you preorder on Steam (as I did) it only costs $10. And get it immediately (when it is released). No hard copy, which is disappointing because Uplink had a really unique physical copy but I am a poor college student so Ill take whats cheapest :) Definitely a great price for a game from one of my favorite developers.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I really should get all three games.

My bro and I played the darwinia demo and we both choked up when our little green people were dying. You know when a game is damn good when you care about your critters.
  • Just think how you feel when your little green men have laser rifles and they're manning devastating turrets that equally devastatingly eat away the enemy... or when the enemy retaliates, mans the turrets themselves and turn 'em on your people.

Grr!

Black & White would've been something unbelievable had Introversion been in the helm.
    I know. Peter has a lot of great ideas and vision, it is just that implementation falls flat.
  • 'tis fun even with as little as 3 players. Try it out. :) And come to IRC, goddamnit. ;)
    And I suck at it, so you will easy defeat me!
  • Shall we play a game?
    [IMG]http://www.croxis.net/dc1.jpg[/IMG]

Perdy!

Especally if you do [URL=http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon/viewtopic.php?t=1748]this[/URL]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]Shall we play a game? [/B][/QUOTE]

The only way to win, is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Yea yea I saved the world today...

It's too much fun! :D
  • Doesn't run on this baby...Hmm I wonder why I have perfectly good Geforce 2 and an athlon 950 ?
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    I was just informed, that if you play with the Big World -setting and put on the maximum amount of cities, you even get Helsinki and Stockholm as available candidates for a nuke visit. :D

Groovy.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]I was just informed, that if you play with the Big World -setting and put on the maximum amount of cities, you even get Helsinki and Stockholm as available candidates for a nuke visit. :D

Groovy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would build a mighty sky fortress around Helsinki.. and hell, i'd want to nuke Stockholm away anyway even if it was my own. :P

No offence to any swedes here.. hehe.

I would do same to russia and all.. Yesterday I did manage to bomb the african continent back to stoneage.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I should get this, but maybe I got to get some money first. :-/
  • For the time being, the authentification servers are so swamped that if you buy the game, you still won't be able to play it.

At least the demo is fun... :(